If you just have one day to visit the legendary City of Machupicchu, this option is for you. Take the train from Ollantaytambo in the morning to Machu Picchu, explore the Citadel with a tour guide and come back by train in the afternoon.
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machupichu – Cusco
We are going to Pick you up from your Hotel in the morning between 03:30 to 04:00 a.m and take you from Cusco to Ollantaytambo’s train station for about 2 hours, there you will get on the train to get to Aguas Calientes town at 06:40 a.m. Then you will have to take a Bus for a short ride up to the citadel of Machu Picchu, about 30 minutes, Once arrived to Machupicchu’s entrance a tour guide will be waiting for you to visit the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, warehouses and a large central square, all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded by terraces. After the tour you’ll have time to stroll around the Archaeological Set to take photos and explore by yourself as soon as you finish your tour you’ll take the bus down to return to Aguas Calientes Town and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo Train Station so that finally come back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Transfers Hotel-Train Station – Cusco.
- Train Tickets Round Trip Premium Economy.
- Bus Tickets round trip from Aguas Calientes -Machu Picchu- Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Fee to Machupicchu.
- English speaking guide to accompany visits and excursions.
- Meals (B-L-D).
- beverages or bottled water.
- Bring your original passport to the tour.
- Carry a small bagpack with water
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Basic toiletries
- Repellent for mosquitoes
- comfortable shoes or runners
- some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs.
- You must take your ISIC student card with you if applicable for the student discount.