Cusco is a charming city of Southern Peru that lays 3,500 meters above sea level. The beauty of the city is given by numerous archaeological sites – surrounded by rests and ruins of the Incan culture full of history and legends full of heroes and viceroys, where the Inca build many fortress for his deitis. Its narrow streets still preserve their original names, the temples and palaces have been preserved as a proof of Incas ingenuity, Cusco was the most important place of Tawantinsuyo due to Inca’s government was located there. Cusco is also the entrance to one of the most splendid archaeological sites of the world, Machu Picchu, an impressive Incan architecture building set, located on mountains and deep canyons. Moreover The historical downtown of Cusco is protected by UNESCO.
13:30 to 3:00 Guided tour of the Cathedral s / 25.00 and Qoricancha s / 15.00 (Tickets not included in the tourist ticket)
NOTE: If you only want to visit the remaining archaeological complexes (included in the tourist ticket), you can join the Group at 15:00 at the Qoricancha Gate
15:00 to 16:00 Transportation and Visit to Sacsayhuamán
16:00 to 16:40 Transportation and Visit to Q’enqo
16:40 to 17:20 Transportation and Visit to Pukapukara
17:20 a 18:00 Transportation and Visit to Tambomachay
18:00 to 18:30 Return to Cusco
1:30 pm stars the picking up from your hostels to take you to the main square. THE CATHEDRAL, is the first place to visit, this church is the most important in Cusco because contains many antiques related with spanish conquest. The second place we will visit is the Inca Sun Temple QORICANCHA, lying in the city center, a mixed building among incas and spanish people. Afterwards we will visit SACSAYWAMAN, a huge fortress located a 5 km above Cusco, that has the form of a thunder. Then we will continue to QENQO, a sacred amphitheatre, labyrinth and center of the Puma God adoration. From there we go to PUCA PUCARA, a red fortress because its rocks turn into red color during twilights. Our last destination is the water temple of TAMBOMACHAY, a long way among nature and inca’s buildings. Eventually you will be taken to your hotel.
6:00 – 6.30 pm – time to return
- Pick up from your hostel in Cusco.
- Profesional bilingual Tour Guide.
- Transport by tourist bus during the tour.
- Entrance fees
- Cathedral : Extra 25 Soles.
- Qoricancha Ticket: extra 15 soles.
- Complete Turistic Ticket – extra 130 Soles.
- Partial Turistic Ticket – extra 70 Soles.
- Students: ISIC card! If you are student to get s discount in the entrance fee
- Hat as a protection against the Sun or rain.
- Sun protecting cream,
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat,
- Bottled water,
- Extra Pocket money (Soles).
- Price per Person USD10.00 Shared Tour
- Price per Person USD60.00 Privated Tour. Mínimum 2 people
Price of the Tourist Ticket Cusco for Foreign Tourist
|Tickets for||Foreign Adult||Foreign Student||Validity|
|Integral Ticket||S/ 130.00||S/ 70.00||10 days|
|Partial Ticket Circuit I||S/ 70.00||S/ 70.00||1 day|
|Partial Ticket Circuit II||S/ 70.00||S/ 70.00||2 days|
|Partial Ticket Circuit III||S/ 70.00||S/ 70.00||2 days|
Price of Promotional Tourist Ticket Cusco for National Tourist
|Tickets for||National Adult||National Student||Validity|
|Integral Ticket||S/ 70.00||S/ 40.00||10 days|
|Partial Ticket Circuit I||S/ 40.00||S/ 40.00||1 day|
|Partial Ticket Circuit II||S/ 40.00||S/ 40.00||2 days|
|Partial Ticket Circuit III||S/ 40.00||S/ 40.00||2 days|
The tickets can be purchased at:
- Counter Central (Avenue El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries). Monday to Sunday from 08:00 – 18:00 Hrs Tourist
- Information Office – DIRCETUR (Calle Mantas). Monday to Saturday from 08:00 – 12:00 Hrs. / 14:00 – 18:00 Hrs.
- In all the places included in the Tourist Ticket (with the exception of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Monument of Pachacútec).