Biking Tour Adventure
This bike tour will take you to the most fantastic places outside the city of Cusco. There you will live an unforgettable experience full of adrenaline along with people who love adventure too.
We will pick you up from your hotel between 8:20 and 8:40 a.m and then start our trip by bus to Moray. In the Pata Cruz sector, we will start our bicycle trip with the professional guide.
On the way we can appreciate the beauty of the Andean landscape as it has abundant natural resources of flora and fauna in addition to agricultural crops. Our first stop will be the archaeological center of Moray, where we can appreciate its system of rings or andenerías of large terraces that are superimposed between them in a concentric way, which takes the form of an amphitheater.
Afterwards we will descend towards the district of Maras, from where we will be able to observe the impressive chain of mountains and snow-capped mountains, from there we will cross towards the old salt mines, the Salineras, with technical descents until the Urubamba River in the Pichingoto sector. From this point we can continue with our journey to the city of Urubamba, where we will take the bus to return to the city of Cusco arriving around 6:00 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation to the starting point of the excursion.
- Bicycle with aluminum, with suspension and safety equipment (gloves, helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, vests).
- Bilingual guide specialized in Cycling.
- Box lunch (vegetarian option available).
- 1 bottle of water
- First aid kit.
- Return transportation to Cusco.
- Food or beverages not mentioned.
- Tips to the guide.
- Entrance tickets to the turistics sites.
- Travel insurance.
- Sportswear and sports shoes.
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho.
- Hat or cap.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Bottle of water and snacks.
- Small backpack.
- Extra money.
- Toilet paper and antiseptic gel for hands.